Website terms and conditions
The term "Arena Racing Company" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 4th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 07997040 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Ticket purchase terms and conditions
- Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 or over.
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the stadium office on 01159 10 33 33 option 3. Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets and any other online purchases will only be available inline with the Stadium Terms and Conditions, a link to which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- In the event that you are no longer able to attend a raceday for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or PASS Card), you may transfer, sell or offer for sale such Ticket at face value (including any relevant handling or booking fee), [provided that you obtain our prior consent (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld).}
- In the event that you are no longer able to attend a raceday for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or PASS Card), you may transfer such Ticket to a friend or family member, provided that you are contactable on the raceday in the event that we need to confirm any information with you.
- We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta.
- Entrance to the stadium is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a link to which can be found at the bottom of this page.
All Winning Deal packages must be pre-booked by 3pm on the day of the event, it is advised that restaurant bookings are pre booked as space may not be available on the night. Entrance only packages can be purchased in advance or on the night, subject to availability.
Most credit and debit cards are accepted.
Disabled access is available throughout the Stadium.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
We operate a challenge 25 policy. It is advised to bring ID (passport, driving license or PASS hologrammed ID card). If the correct ID cannot be produced you will be refused admission or treated as a minor for the duration of the event.
Timings may vary please call 0115 910 33 33 for more info.