Website terms and conditions
The term "Arena Racing Company" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 4th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 07997040 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Ticket purchase terms and conditions
- Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 or over.
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the stadium office on 0191 210 5300. Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets and any other online purchases will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason.
- In the event that you are no longer able to attend a raceday for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or PASS Card), you may transfer, sell or offer for sale such Ticket at face value (including any relevant handling or booking fee), [provided that you obtain our prior consent (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld).}
- In the event that you are no longer able to attend a raceday for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or PASS Card), you may transfer such Ticket to a friend or family member, provided that you are contactable on the raceday in the event that we need to confirm any information with you.
- We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta.
- Entrance to the stadium is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a copy of which can be obtained from the stadium on request by telephoning 0191 210 5300.
Offer & prize draw terms and conditions
- Clause 1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. The Newcastle Greyhounds will post Prize Draw opportunities on their respective Facebook or Twitter page, which will incorporate within them, the opportunity, and details of the Prize, how many Winners; the mechanic to enter, and the closing time and dates to do so. To enter a Prize Draw promotion ("the Promotion"), Entrants must re -'Tweet' the given message to the Promoter. The Prize Draws are free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
- Clause 2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- Clause 3. The Closing Date for each Prize Draw promotion will be clearly stated within the message placed by the Promoter on Twitter advising of the Prize Draw details.
- Clause 4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
- Clause 5. The number of Winners per Prize Draw will be stated in the Prize Draw message. Each Winner will receive a Prize which consists of the Prize that was outlined in the Prize Draw message. The Prize will be facilitated for delivery dependant on the Prize won and will be advised to the Winner at time of Prize notification by the Promoter. Each Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
- Clause 6. The Winner/s will be the first Prize Draw entry/ies that are randomly selected by an adjudicator from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date with respect to the Promotion. The adjudicator's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner/s will be notified through a "Tweet" message placed on Twitter directly to the Winner.
- Clause 7. No cash or other alternatives to any Prize is available; and not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Each Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning Prize Draw submission within 24 hours of notification from the Promoter (in accordance with Clause 6) where the Prize consists of merchandise item(s)) and where the Prize consists of ticket(s), the Prize must be claimed within 4 hours from the first "Tweet" notification by the Promoter, in accordance with Clause 5. Failure to claim the Prize within this period shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitles the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
- Clause 8. The Promoter reserves the right use the name of the Winner/s for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner/s hereby consent to the same.
- Clause 9. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- Clause 10. By entering the Prize Draw promotions, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to be contacted for the purpose of Clause 6 (if applicable), and acknowledge that Twitter is not the promoter and has no liability in connection with this promotion.
- Clause 11. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Twitter, and Twitter does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto Twitter.
- Clause 12. Employees (and their families) of Newcastle Greyhound Stadium, it's associated companies, its retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
All Thursday and Saturday packages must be pre-booked. Bar packages require full payment at the time of booking. All other packages require a non-refundable £10 deposit per person at the time of booking. Fulfillment fees apply (£1.50 per booking) These are NOT per person, just for the whole party.
Most credit and debit cards are accepted. Full Payment is required is required a month prior to your event.
Under 18's must leave the Stadium after the last race. (check race times). Disabled access is available throughout the Stadium (except Executive Boxes). We reserve the right to refuse admission. Late Night Bar is strictly over 18's only.
We operate a challenge 21 policy. It is advised to bring ID (passport or driving license). Nottingham Greyhound Stadium has a strict no refund policy. Timings may vary please call 0191 210 5300 for more info.
Please note we are moving to Challenge 25 from December 1st 2021.